Andrew Lucas, President & CEO, FlightPath International
• Andrew is an accomplished Executive with over 20 years in the airline training industry.
• Andrew is currently President and CEO of FlightPath International, a multi-national airline training and flight operations support corporation based in Canada.
• Prior to founding FlightPath International in 2003, Andrew served as a Senior Manager with FlightSafety in Toronto.
• Prior to entering the public sector, Andrew served as a military pilot flying both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
• Andrew earned his BS degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in 1992.
• Additionally, Andrew serves on the Flight Standards board of University of Western Ontario, Canada.